Monday, February 25, 2013

What's in your Easter Basket?



Being a Mom means everything is new again. Every holiday feels magical and Easter is no exception. Since this Easter is Eli's first, I'm making sure we establish a good foundation of celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

 Easter baskets are a much loved tradition from my childhood and I want to continue that with my young family. This year baby E will get his Easter necessities like his first bible, a keepsake Easter bunny, the commemorative edition of Beatrix Potter's The Tale of Peter Rabbit, and these adorable Eric Carle flashcards. We'll also include a few other items that we needed to purchase anyway, like baby's first spoons and toys for the bath. I'll be making Eli's Easter basket so keep an eye out for that tutorial!

I've made Hubs an Easter basket since the first year I met him so he'll be getting a few goodies too like a fancy glass for craft brew, Pinterest inspired Easter "carrots", plenty of chocolate and a few silly things that I always include because he loves them so much. Do you make Easter baskets for your loved ones?  Share your Easter traditions in the comments below!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, thanks for reading!