Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 1 of The 25 Days of Christmas

The boys are now both at an age where they can participate more in holiday activities and this Advent I wanted to challenge myself to bring more Christmas spirit into our home. As we prepare our hearts and home for the birth of Christ, we are committing to 25 days of Christmas crafts and family fun. Here's Day One:

My Aunt suggested I make hand print Christmas wreaths with the boys and I am so glad we did. After gathering our paper, paint and glitter glue, I quickly painted each boy's hand and helped them stamp their hand prints in the shape of a wreath. Each boy added his thumb prints to make the red "berries" after the green paint had dried.







Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I STILL can't imagine getting Avery to do handprints :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, thanks for reading!