Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 4 of the 25 Days of Christmas



Making gingerbread houses are a family tradition around here. When Michael and I first started dating, he joined in my annual pursuit of making mini replicas of famous homes across the nation. We've done cabins, beach homes, and even a replica of his parent's famous historical home.

This year, I wanted to include Eli in the fun but I didn't want a mountain of gingerbread tempting my sugar sensitive child. To that end, we cheated and used a mini DIY gingerbread kit from Target. Eli loved the process of building and he especially loved the final countdown to eating his creation.








And a few gingerbread houses from year's past:














Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, thanks for reading!